A collection of festive holiday recipes including main course options, side dishes, salads, breads and dessert. Everything you need to craft the perfect Christmas menu!
The holidays are here, and part of the fun is all the amazing food! I’ve got you covered with this comprehensive listing of recipes that are fit for any special occasion.
It’s honestly so hard for me to narrow down what recipes I want to do every time the holidays roll around. There are so many amazing holiday recipes that I wish I could try them all! However, there’s only so much time during the holidays since it can be quite busy. So, alas, I have to be selective about the recipes I add in every year and make the best use of my time.
I know how difficult it can be to choose those perfect holiday recipes. That’s why I’ve collected a list of some of my favorite holiday recipes to share with you. Some I have made myself and couldn’t recommend more and some are recipes I want to try this year. I have no doubt you’ll love these recipes as much as I do!
Holiday Main Course Recipes
Ham and turkey are the most commonly served options for a holiday dinner, some of my favorites include glazed ham and herb roasted turkey. Another great option is prime rib for a decadent and impressive meal.
- Coca Cola Ham
- Ham with Pineapple and Cherries
- Herb Roasted Turkey
- Homemade Turkey Gravy
- Herb Butter Rotisserie Turkey
- Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Garlic Butter Herb Prime Rib
- Sweet Potato Casserole with Marshmallows
- Bacon Green Bean Bundles
- Butterflake Rolls
Holiday Side Dishes
No meal is complete without some fabulous side dishes. From slow cooker vegetables to colorful fruit salad, there are so many crowd pleasing options!
- Southern Cornbread Dressing
- Winter Fruit Salad
- Slow Cooker Glazed Carrots
- Pomegranate Pecan Brussels Sprouts
- Cranberry Jello Salad
- Buttery Parker House Rolls
- Bourbon Sweet Potato Casserole
- Lemon Butter Green Beans
- Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Apple Cranberry Rosemary Stuffing
Holiday Salads & Desserts
You can’t have a holiday meal without a sweet ending! From cranberry treats to gingerbread and pumpkin pie, there are seasonal options that will have everyone coming back for seconds.
- Cinnamon Apple and Walnut Fruit Salad
- Cheesy Hasselback Potato au gratin
- Homemade Sweet Potato Pie with Walnut Topping
- Peppermint Mocha Mousse Cake
- Gingerbread Cake
- Sparkling Cranberry White Chocolate Cake
- Cranberry Fudge Swirl Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Cake
- Citrus Salad
- Fall Harvest Salad
This post was originally published on November 19, 2016 and was updated on December 13, 2018 with new content.