A comprehensive listing of healthy recipes including ideas for chicken, seafood and vegetarian meals. These healthy recipes are filled with protein and vegetables to keep you on track with your diet plan.
With a new year at hand, it’s time for all of us to start focusing on our health. Most New Year’s resolutions center around eating healthier and making better decisions concerning our health in general. That’s why I had to share some of my favorite healthy recipes to get you started.
One of the hardest aspects about eating healthy for me to get over is the bland food. Either tha,t or it feels like I’m eating the same thing all the time. That’s why I’m always looking for recipes that are delicious but healthy at the same time.
I enjoy variety especially when it comes to eating healthy. It’s too easy to fall into a rut and run out of steam. Let’s be honest, for those of us who are foodies, there’s nothing worse than being robbed of flavor and our favorite foods. That’s why I chose my favorite recipes, only the healthier versions!
I gathered a few recipes that I’ve tried myself and included some that I’m looking forward to trying in the future. This list of recipes includes all complete meals that are full in color and nutrients. You won’t be left hungry or feeling guilty after whipping up one of these tasty recipes.
These recipes focus around lean protein such as chicken and shrimp, which will help you to stay full without adding a lot of calories. All of these meals are packed full of fresh and colorful veggies to make sure you’re getting plenty of nutrition!
- Detox Rainbow Roll-Ups with Peanut Sauce
- Roasted Cauliflower Burrito Bowls
- Rainbow Spring Roll Bowls
- Roasted Chicken and Veggies with Garlic Herb Vinaigrette
- Vegetable Chili
- Salmon Foil Packets
- Grilled Chicken Kabobs
- Chicken and Asparagus Stir Fry
- Salmon with Avocado Salsa
- Honey Garlic Shrimp Stir Fry
- Buddha Bowls with Sweet Potatoes
- Teriyaki Shrimp Stir Fry
- Spiralized Zucchini Quinoa and Turkey Sausage Stuffed Peppers
- Spicy Salmon Sushi Bowls
- Easy Persian Chicken Kabobs
- Black Pepper Chicken Stir Fry
- Healthy One-Pot Enchilada Pasta
- Honey Garlic Tofu
- Cuban Mojo Chicken with Citrus Avocado Salsa
- Steak Stir Fry with Zucchini Noodles
I hope you enjoy these healthier recipes to kick start your resolutions! If you try any of the recipes, be sure to come back and leave a comment if you enjoyed them.
This post was originally published on December 27, 2016 and was updated on January 3, 2019 with new content.