A comprehensive list of Instant Pot recipes with plenty of options for chicken, beef, and seafood dinners, along with Instant Pot soups, desserts, tacos and more!
Instant Pot Recipes are here for the crazy busy nights that are ahead. It’s the fastest kitchen appliance around, and it comes with so many different functions like a pressure cooker, slow cooker, yogurt maker, rice cooker, you name it!
I am in love with this little appliance that I have no clue how we lived without for so long. You can make ANYTHING in this pot! I’ve rounded up my top 50 go-to Instant Pot recipes for you to try out. If you haven’t jumped on the Instant Pot train yet, now is the time to get cooking!
50 Instant Pot Recipes
- Instant Pot Classic Roast Beef
- Instant Pot Sticky Chicken
- Instant Pot Minestrone Soup
- Instant Pot Red Beans and Rice with Sausage
- Instant Pot Salsa Verde Chicken
- Instant Pot Chicken Parmesan Meatballs
- Instant Pot Whole Rotisserie Chicken
- Instant Pot Roast
- Instant Pot Baby Back Ribs
- Instant Pot Broccoli and Four Cheese Soup
What is an instant pot used for?
An Instant Pot is a pressure cooker that also functions as a slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, yogurt maker, warmer and saute pan. There are so many different ways to use the Instant Pot, you can use it for everything from traditional crock pot recipes to steaming vegetables, hard boiling eggs, cooking mac and cheese and more.
- Instant Pot Spicy Pineapple Chicken Tacos
- Instant Pot Scalloped Potatoes
- Instant Pot Orange Chicken
- Instant Pot Rice Pudding
- Instant Pot Stuffed Cabbage Casserole
- Instant Pot Mexican Casserole
- Whole30 Instant Pot Seafood Gumbo
- Instant Pot Salisbury Steak and Gravy
- 10 Minute Spinach Dip Instant Pot Recipe
- Instant Pot Balsamic Chicken
How long do you cook chicken breast in a pressure cooker?
Many of these Instant Pot recipes use chicken breasts. Generally speaking, chicken breasts cook on high pressure for 8 minutes. Then you can shred the chicken and use it in countless other preparations.
- Instant Pot Salsa Chicken Tacos
- Instant Pot Turkey Meatball Stroganoff
- Instant Pot Turkey Meatballs and Spaghetti Squash
- Instant Pot Roasted Potatoes
- Instant Pot Turkey Meatball Soup
- Easy Instant Pot Bang Bang Shrimp Pasta
- Instant Pot Mexican Rice
- Instant Pot Chipotle Chicken Bowls
- Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup
- Instant Pot Spaghetti
- Instant Pot Korean Beef Tacos
- Instant Pot Pasta e Fagioli Soup
- Instant Pot Refried Beans
- Instant Pot Beef Stew
- Instant Pot Meatloaf & Mashed Potatoes
- Instant Pot Asian Short Ribs
- Barbacoa Beef
- Chili Garlic Instant Pot Noodles
- Instant Pot Mexican Tortilla Soup
- Honey Teriyaki Drumsticks
- Instant Pot Chili (Print the recipe below!)
- Instant Pot Ramen Soup
- Instant Pot Teriyaki Chicken and Rice
- Instant Pot French Dip Sandwiches
- Instant Pot Wild Rice Pilaf
- Instant Pot Baked Ziti
- Instant Pot Indian Butter Shrimp
- Instant Pot Crack Chicken
- Instant Pot Pork Tenderloin with Soy-Ginger Glaze
How do you make Instant Pot chili?
This Instant Pot chili is a hearty combination of beef and two types of beans. With the Instant Pot you get that slow simmered chili flavor in just minutes! Serve your chili as is, or pile it up with toppings like sour cream, tortilla strips, cheese and tomatoes. This chili freezes beautifully, so I often make a double batch to save some for another night. It’s one of my all time favorite Instant Pot recipes!
Instant Pot Chili
2 teaspoons olive oil
2 lbs lean ground beef I use 90% lean
1 onion finely diced
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1 28 ounce can diced tomatoes
3 8 ounce cans tomato sauce
3/4 cup beef broth
2 tablespoons chili powder
2 teaspoons cumin
2 teaspoons smoked paprika
2 teaspoons cocoa powder
1 teaspoon sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 15 ounce can kidney beans drained and rinsed
1 15 ounce can pinto beans drained and rinsed
Assorted toppings such as shredded cheese, tomatoes, green onions and sour cream
Turn your Instant Pot to saute, then add the olive oil to the pot. Add the meat and cook until browned, breaking up the beef with a spatula as you stir.
Add the onion and cook for 3 more minutes or until softened.
Add the garlic, tomatoes, tomato sauce, beef broth, chili powder, cumin, smoked paprika, cocoa powder, sugar, salt, pepper and beans to the pot.
Turn the Instant Pot to the chili setting and place the lid on the pot. Cook for 20 minutes. Release the pressure either manually or allow it to release naturally.
Serve with assorted toppings.
This post was originally published on September 6, 2016 and was updated April 3, 2018 with new content.