This lime sherbet punch is a cool and refreshing drink that’s full of citrus flavor. Sherbet punch is the perfect drink for parties, especially on a warm day!
Growing up I had sherbet punch at all of my birthday parties, it’s a classic treat that never goes out of style! My version has been updated a bit with a hit of citrus flavor and the addition of some fun garnishes that really makes this punch special.
It’s always a great idea to serve a fun drink at a party, and while cocktails are a hit with adults, it’s always a good idea to serve a non-alcoholic option as well. This lime sherbet punch only contains a handful of ingredients, is ready in 5 minutes and looks SO impressive!
How to make lime sherbet punch
This recipe starts with a can of limeade concentrate and a carton of lime sherbet. I use the limeade concentrate that’s located in the freezer section. I like to mix a little sherbet into the concentrate so that the creamy sherbet is all throughout the punch and not just floating on top.
The next step is to add your lemon lime soda to the mix.
From there, simply add scoops of lime sherbet to the punch as well as some fun garnishes, like lemon slices, lime slices, maraschino cherries and fresh mint sprigs. I find to get the prettiest punch, it’s best to scoop out your sherbet into the wells of a muffin tin, then freeze the scoops solid before floating them on top of the punch.
The final result is an ultra refreshing drink that’s perfect for kids and adults alike, and it looks as good as it tastes! I like to put out a selection of colored paper straws next to my punch cups for a fun presentation.
Lime sherbet punch is a must-have for all of your gatherings, and it’s especially appreciated on a warm day. Not a fan of lime sherbet? Try rainbow sherbet or pineapple sherbet for a different take on this delicious drink!
More refreshing drink ideas
- Raspberry Smoothie
- Watermelon Agua Fresca
- Berry Champagne Punch
- Mixed Berry Smoothie
- Tropical Smoothie
Lime Sherbet Punch
- 1 carton lime sherbet
- 1 can frozen limeade concentrate
- 2 liters lemon lime soda
- 2 limes sliced
- 1 lemon sliced
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries drained
- 1/4 cup mint sprigs
- Line a muffin tin with plastic wrap. Place a small scoop of sherbet into 8 of the muffin cups, then freeze until firm. Reserve the remaining sherbet.
- Place the limeade concentrate into a large punch bowl and add the remaining sherbet. Whisk to combine.
- Pour the lemon lime soda into the punch bowl and gently stir.
- Float the scoops of sherbet on top of the punch, and arrange the lemons, limes, cherries and mint around the scoops of sherbet. Serve immediately.