This creamy dill pickle dip is loaded with chopped pickles, herbs and spices, all blended together and served with a variety of dippers. A fun and unique appetizer that’s perfect for anyone who loves pickles!
Are you a pickle fan? If so, you’ll adore this creamy 5 minute pickle dip. Your guests will all be begging for the recipe!
Raise your hand if you love pickles! I feel like you either love pickles or hate pickles and there’s not much in the way of in between preferences. This dill pickle dip is for pickle LOVERS, and it is sure delicious. It’s a cream cheese base stuffed with chopped pickles, herbs and spices. It’s an unusual offering with familiar flavors that everyone will surely devour.
How to make dill pickle dip
To make pickle dip, you’ll need cream cheese, pickles, fresh herbs, garlic powder and pickle juice. Make sure that your cream cheese is very soft so that it’s easy to mix everything together.
You can use any brand of pickles that you like here. I use fresh dill and green onions to accentuate the pickle flavor. It’s really imperative to use fresh herbs here because the ingredient list is so short for this dip, you want to go for quality.
I like to top my pickle dip with more chopped pickles and dill so that everyone knows exactly what flavor it is! I serve this dip with a variety of dippers, like pretzels, fresh vegetables and potato chips. Other great options are baguette slices, breadsticks and crackers.
If you end up with leftover dill pickle dip, it also makes an amazing sandwich spread! This recipe can easily be doubled or tripled for a large crowd, and you can make it up to 8 hours in advance.
This dill pickle dip is absolutely a must try if you’re a pickle fan. I always get so many compliments on it, your family and friends will enjoy it too!
More party dip recipes
Dill Pickle Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 2 tablespoons pickle juice
- 3/4 cup chopped pickles
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill chopped
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- chopped pickles and dill for garnish
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese, pickle juice, pickles, dill, green onions and garlic powder until thoroughly combined.
- Add a little more pickle juice if you prefer a thinner consistency.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate for up to 8 hours. Garnish with chopped pickles and dill prior to serving.