This creamy bacon ranch dip takes just 5 minutes to make and is loaded with flavor. It’s the perfect way to help fuel your summer adventures!
Creamy ranch dip is great, but the bacon brings it to another level. This dip is perfect for barbecues, parties and snacking at home. To serve this dip as part of a meal, you can serve it with baked barbecue chicken wings or slow cooker pulled pork sandwiches.
I have to say, this has been one great summer in my household! The kids have done a variety of camps, dance and gymnastics lessons, plenty of pool time, long bike rides and we’ve taken two mini vacations. It doesn’t get much better than that! Throughout our summer adventures one thing has remained constant – the need to stay fueled. I always have plenty of quick and easy food and drink options on hand for snacking and on-the-go meal options. This bacon ranch dip is the perfect snack for any summer gathering, and it goes perfectly with a variety of chips and veggies!
When I’m looking to fuel our summer adventures, I head over to my local (San Francisco Bay Area) Safeway store. I always stock up on a variety of PepsiCo products like Quaker Cap’n Crunch and Life cereals, Gatorade G2 Lemon Lime, Lay’s Classic Potato Chips, Tostitos Scoops, Aquafina bottled water and Veggie Harvest Tomato Basil and Cheese Sunchips. You can find all of these products at your local Albertsons Companies family of stores, including Albertsons, Safeway, Jewel-Osco, Vons, Pavilions, Randalls, Tom Thumb, Shaw’s, Star Market, United Supermarkets and Market Street.
You can enter for a chance to win a $500 grocery gift card by sharing how you #FuelURAdventure! It’s super easy to enter, simply follow these steps:
- Take a photo featuring one or more participating PepsiCo. products showing how they fuel your summer adventure.
- Share it either on Twitter, Instagram or the #FuelURAdventure website showing how you celebrate summer. Make sure your featured products are clearly visible in the photo!
- Use the hashtag #FuelURAdventure when you share your photo. Don’t forget to tag your local store!
For official rules and all of the details, be sure to check out the #FuelURAdventure website. Don’t forget to follow Safeway on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram to stay up to date on all the news!
Aquafina bottled water is a must-have for my family when we’re trying to beat the heat, and my family loves having different varieties of chips for an easy snack option when we’re off exploring. I often whip up this quick and easy bacon ranch dip to serve with Lay’s Classic Potato Chips, Tostitos Scoops and Veggie Harvest Tomato Basil and Cheese Sunchips.
How Do You Make Bacon Ranch Dip?
This dip only has a handful of ingredients like sour cream, two types of cheese, ranch seasoning, bacon and green onions. This dip can be put together in just 5 minutes, perfect for when you’re short on time!
Best of all, if you purchase these products between now and August 17th, you can earn 4x Gas Reward Points as part of Safeway’s Anniversary Sale! Be sure to see your local store for details, as restrictions and exclusions may apply.
*Participating products: Quaker Cap’n Crunch (14 oz.), Gatorade G2 Lemon Lime (32 oz.), Lay’s Classic Potato Chips (family size 10.75 oz.), Tostitos Scoops (10 oz.), Quaker Life Cereal (13 oz.), Aquafina bottled water (24pk 16.9 oz. bottles), Gatorade (32 oz.), XL Sunchips Veggie Harvest Tomato Basil and Cheese (7 oz.)
Other Dips You’ll Love
Bacon Ranch Dip
- 1 8 ounce block cream cheese softened
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1-ounce packet ranch dip powdered mix
- 6 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- Optional garnishes: cooked crumbled bacon, sliced green onions
- Place the cream cheese in a medium bowl; beat with a mixer until completely smooth.
- Add the sour cream and beat for 1 more minute until thoroughly combined with the cream cheese.
- Stir in the cheese, ranch mix, bacon and green onions until well combined.
- Serve, topped with additional babcon and green onions if desired.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Safeway. The opinions and text are all mine. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Dinner at the Zoo possible!