These chicken parmesan sliders are loaded with crispy chicken, marinara sauce, and plenty of cheese. It’s an easy yet hearty meal that the whole family will enjoy, the perfect back to school dinner!
I can hardly believe that it’s time to start thinking about going back to school. Our school starts in less than a month, and while we’ve had an amazing summer, I think my kids will be ready for a more regular routine! For the first time this year, my girls will be in all-day school which means our after school activities will be pushed to later in the afternoon or the evening. I’m going to need plenty of quick and easy dinner options for busy weeknights and these chicken parmesan sliders will most definitely be on our table!
When I’m shopping for ingredients for quick, easy and affordable meals, I head over to Dollar General. I picked up a bag of Tyson® Crispy Chicken Strips in the Dollar General freezer section, they are SO convenient to have on hand for easy meals.
How Do You Make Chicken Parmesan Sliders?
These chicken parmesan sliders start with rolls. I use white pull-apart style dinner rolls. The rolls are layered with shredded mozzarella cheese, cooked Tyson Crispy Chicken Strips, marinara sauce, more cheese (mozzarella and parmesan), and then brushed with herb butter and baked to perfection.
I typically shred my own mozzarella and parmesan cheese for this recipe, but if you’re really pressed for time, grab a bag of any type of Italian-style shredded cheese to make dinner prep go even faster.
What I love most about these chicken parmesan sliders is that they’re such a hearty meal with plenty of protein. Add a side salad and you’ve got a complete dinner!
Other Recipes That You’ll Love
- Monte Cristo Sandwich (Disneyland Style)
- Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Sandwiches with Rainbow Slaw
- Grilled Caprese Sandwich
- Bahn Mi Sandwich
- Fajita Chicken Cheesesteak Sandwich
Chicken Parmesan Sliders
- 1 pound pull apart dinner rolls
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese divided use
- 6-8 Tyson Crispy Chicken Strips or enough to cover the surface area of the buns
- 3/4 cup marinara sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Cook Tyson Crispy Chicken Strips according to package directions, then turn the oven on to 375 degrees.
- Cut the rolls crosswise. Sprinkle 1 cup of mozzarella cheese over the bottom of the rolls.
- Arrange the chicken strips on top of the cheese.
- Spread the marinara sauce over the top of the chicken fingers.
- Sprinkle the remaining cup of mozzarella cheese plus the parmesan cheese over the layer of sauce. Place the other half of the buns on top.
- In a small bowl mix together the butter, garlic powder, onion powder and parsley. Brush the butter mixture over the top of the rolls.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until tops of rolls are browned and cheese is melted.
- Cut the sandwiches apart and serve immediately.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Tyson Foods, Inc. & Jimmy Dean. The opinions and text are all mine.