A comprehensive list of red, white and blue 4th of July recipes including drinks, cakes, pies, candy, salads and sweets! These patriotic recipes are perfect for the 4th and are also great for Memorial Day celebrations.
Do you have any traditions for the 4th of July? Usually, around here we have a BBQ and light a few fireworks. I always make sure to cook some fun red, white and blue recipes to make our celebration especially festive.
This huge list of 4th of July recipes is your ultimate guide to patriotic food! Many of these recipes are sweet treats that are perfect for a hot summer day, like popsicles, jello, no bake treats and plenty of red, white and blue fruit desserts. There are also sweet and savory salads, cool and refreshing drinks, and baked goods like cookies, cakes and pies.
4th of July entertaining doesn’t have to be complicated and time consuming. Choose a few festive recipes from this list and your guests will be so very impressed!
50 4th of July Recipes
- Fruit Salad with Honey Lime Poppyseed Dressing
- Boozy Red, White and Blueberry Cheesecake Popsicles
- Layered Jello
- Mini Brownie Dessert Pizzas
- Cake Pie with Chocolate Mousse and Berries
- No-Bake Summer Berry Lasagna
- Patriotic Cookie Cake
- Red, White and Blue Salad
- Cherry Vanilla All American Patties
- Sparkling Red, White and Blue Sangria
- Blueberry Strawberry Jicama Salsa
- Red, White and Blue Candy Apples
- Mason Jar Fruit and Feta Salad
- Mixed Berry Tart
- Frosty Patriotic Punch
- Flag Donuts
- Red, White and Blue Cupcakes
- Star Spangled Fruit Infused Water
- Red, White and Blue Bark
- Triple Berry Pie
- No Bake Tiramisu
- Red, White and Blue Smoothie Pops
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Flag Dip
- Patriotic Popcorn Pops
- Firecracker Bundt Cake
- Triple Berry Angel Food Cake Roll
- Star Spangled Gumdrops
- Fireworks Treats
- Red, White and Blueberry Popsicles
- Berries n Cream Cookies
- American Flag Layer Cake
- No Bake Summer Berry Icebox Cake
- Brownie Flag
- Red, White and Blue Sheet Cake
- Red, White and Blueberry Cheesecake
- Red, White and Blueberry Margaritas
- Frozen Yogurt Bark with Berries
- Flag Fruit Pizza
- Red, White and Blue Cake Batter Dip
- American Flag Coconut Cake
- Patriotic Rice Krispy Treats (recipe below!)
- 4th of July Ombre Cake
- Red, White and Blue Cheesecake Strawberries
- Red, White and Blue Drumsticks
- Red, White and Blue Fruit Skewers with Cheesecake Yogurt Dip
- Red, White and Blue Sparkler Cookies
- Cheesecake Ice Cream Cones
- Red, White and Blue Icebox Cake
- Fruit and Jello Cups
- Red White and Blueberry Sundae
These patriotic rice krispy treats are a fun and easy way to dress up this classic sweet for the holiday. All you need are rice krispy treats, candy melts, sprinkles and popsicle sticks to make a fun snack that the kids will go crazy over!
Patriotic Rice Krispy Treats
12 rice krispy treats
3 cups candy melts in red, white and/or blue colors
1/2 cup red, white and blue sprinkles
Push a popsicle stick into each rice krispy treat.
Place each color of candy melt in a bowl. Microwave each bowl in 30 second increments or until candy is melted. Stir until smooth.
Dip each treat into the red, white or blue candy melts. Add sprinkles and set on parchment paper.
Let set until dry, then serve.
This post was originally published on May 25, 2016 and was updated on May 17, 2018 with all new content.