This recipe for Greek yogurt cheesecake is mini cheesecakes that have been lightened up with Greek yogurt and topped with fresh berries. A quick and easy sweet treat!
I happen to love cheesecake, but I don’t love all the calories that come along with it. These little bite sized versions are made with Greek yogurt which means less guilt with plenty of great flavors.
This post is sponsored by Clover Organic Greek Yogurt. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Dinner at the Zoo possible!
I love cheesecake, but it’s too dangerous for me to have an entire cake in the house – I might eat the whole thing! I came up with this recipe for Greek yogurt cheesecake to satisfy my cheesecake cravings in bite sized form.
These cheesecakes can be assembled in minutes and are the perfect make-ahead dessert for when you want a little sweet treat. My secret ingredient in this recipe is Clover Vanilla Organic Greek Yogurt. The yogurt gives these cheesecakes a lighter texture and adds a lot of flavor, plus each cup contains 12 grams of protein.
How do you make Greek yogurt cheesecake?
These Greek yogurt cheesecakes start with a simple graham cracker crust. The crust is pressed into cupcake liners and a 5 ingredient cheesecake filling is poured over the top. After 25 minutes in the oven, you’ve got dessert perfection!
You can top these cheesecakes with whatever fruit you like, a drizzle of chocolate sauce would also be a nice addition. I went with fresh berries because we always have them around now that they’re back in season. After you chill these little cakes, it’s easy to unmold them from the cupcake papers. My whole family loves these treats, I make them a few times a month!
I’ve included a video with step-by-step instructions on how you can make your own mini Greek yogurt cheesecakes. Whether you’re feeding a crowd or simply looking for an everyday sweet snack, these cheesecakes are sure to get rave reviews!
More dessert recipes you’ll love
Greek Yogurt Cheesecakes Video
Greek Yogurt Cheesecakes
- For the crust:
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- For the filling:
- 5 ounces cream cheese softened (you can use low fat or regular)
- 1 5.3 ounce container of Clover Vanilla Organic Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup fresh berries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a muffin tin with 6 paper liners.
- In a small bowl mix together the graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar until thoroughly combined. Spoon one tablespoon of the graham cracker mixture into each liner and press down to flatten.
- In a medium bowl, using a mixer or a whisk, beat the cream cheese until very smooth, 2-3 minutes. Add the Greek yogurt, sugar, egg and vanilla extract, beat 1-2 minutes to combine.
- Pour the cheesecake filling evenly over the crusts.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until centers are set.
- Remove from oven and cool at room temperature for 20 minutes. Transfer to the refrigerator and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Remove paper liners and top the cheesecakes with berries. Serve immediately.