These nutella crepes are a foolproof recipe for blender crepes filled with nutella and fresh berries. Perfect for a weekend brunch!
I happen to adore crepes – they’re light, delicious and the filling choices are endless. These nutella crepes are my very favorite, I make them at least once a month and my kids go crazy over them!
How Do You Make Nutella Crepes?
My go-to crepe recipe is actually made in the blender, it’s basically fool proof. The batter can even be made earlier in the day, just stir it well before you use it.
When making crepes, the trick is to use just enough batter to cover the bottom of the pan and work quickly to make sure the batter spreads evenly before it starts to solidify. I folded these crepes into triangles, stuffed them with nutella and added lots of fresh berries.
I can’t decide if I prefer these nutella crepes for breakfast, brunch or dessert, they’re amazing either way! You can never go wrong with berries and chocolate, and a dollop of whipped cream is the perfect finishing touch.
You can use whatever combination of berries that you want, or even swap out the berries for something like bananas – it’s totally up to you!
Other Recipes You’ll Love
- Cinnamon Roll French Toast Casserole
- Strawberry Waffles
- Breakfast Egg Muffins
- Apricot Dutch Baby Pancake
- Cream Cheese Danish with Fruit
This post was originally published on August 27, 2015 and was updated on July 28, 2017 with new photos.
Nutella Berry Crepes
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups milk (I used 1%)
- 4 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter melted + more for pan
- 3/4 cup nutella
- 1 1/2 cups mixed berries
- 3/4 cup whipped cream or whipped topping
- optional garnish: fresh mint
- Pour flour, sugar, salt, milk, eggs, and 3 tablespoons melted butter into a blender.
- Puree until mixture is smooth, about 30 seconds. Let batter sit for 15 minutes before you use it.
- Heat a 12-inch nonstick skillet on medium heat. Lightly coat with additional butter. Add scant 1/3 cup batter and swirl to completely cover bottom of skillet. Cook until underside of crepe is golden brown, 2-3 minutes.
- Loosen edge of crepe with a spatula, then with your fingertips, quickly flip. Cook 1 minute more. Slide crepe out of skillet and repeat with remaining batter.
- Spread 1 1/2 tablespoons of nutella over each crepe and add a sprinkling of berries. Fold each crepe into a triangle. Top with a dollop of whipped cream and serve immediately. Garnish with mint if desired.