This 4 ingredient cherry cheesecake dip is light, fluffy and so delicious! Serve with graham crackers and cookies for a fun appetizer or dessert.
You can never go wrong with a sweet and festive dessert dip. When I’m having a party, I often serve cookie dough dip, fruit salsa or this super easy cheesecake dip.
There’s nothing better than a good dessert dip. I recently shared an amazing caramel apple dip, but I must say, this cherry cheesecake dip is equally as delicious! This cheesecake dip is a fluffy and creamy sweet base topped with cherry pie filling. Add some graham crackers and vanilla wafers and you’ve got a fantastic (and easy!) party snack. Everyone will be coming back for seconds, and no one needs to know that it takes just minutes to put together.
How Do You Make Cherry Cheesecake Dip?
This cheesecake dip recipe has just 4 ingredients; cream cheese, marshmallow cream, whipped topping and cherry pie filling. The cream cheese needs to be softened so it can whip up into smooth and creamy goodness. Simply add the marshmallow and whipped topping to the cream cheese and you’ve got the most delectable cheesecake base. The final step in the process is the cherry pie filling. Pour it over the top and you’re ready to go!
This dip is great for girls’ night, as an unexpected item on a dessert buffet, or even as an after school snack. I always keep the ingredients on hand so that I can whip it up at a moment’s notice.
Homemade cherry pie filling
While store bought pie filling is certainly convenient, sometimes only homemade will do. To make your own pie filling, you’ll need 4 cups of tart cherries, 1 cup of sugar and 1/4 cup of cornstarch. Cook the cherries in a pot over medium heat for 8-10 minutes until soft. Whisk together the sugar and cornstarch, then add it to the cherries. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes or until pie filling is just thickened. Cool completely, then you can use it for your cheesecake dip.
Tips for cheesecake dip
- This dip can be made a few hours in advance which makes it perfect for parties. I recommend eating this dip within 24 hours of when it’s made. If you’re making the dip ahead of time, it’s best to let it sit at room temperature for about 20 minutes before serving.
- You can serve this with graham crackers, vanilla wafers or both. If you liked some chocolate flavor with your cherry cheesecake, you can swap out the dippers for chocolate graham crackers and chocolate wafer cookies, or even chocolate covered graham crackers! Other great dippers include Oreo cookies, pretzels, Biscoff cookies or even fresh fruit such as apple slices.
- You can switch up the flavor of this dip by using a different type of pie filling such as apple, strawberry or blueberry. Another option is to add 1/4 cup cocoa powder to the dip for a chocolate variation.
- Looking to save a few calories? You can use light cream cheese and light whipped topping with great results.
Let’s face it, cheesecake isn’t always the easiest to make – there’s water baths, cracking, and then it has to chill for hours. This cherry cheesecake dip gives you the same flavors but in 5 minutes instead of 5 hours! I love how versatile this recipe is, you can flavor the base any way you want. If you have cheesecake lovers in your life this is a must try!
Other recipes you’ll love
Cherry Cheesecake Dip
- 1 8 ounce block cream cheese softened, can use light
- 1 7 ounce jar marshmallow cream
- 1 8 ounce tub whipped topping can use light
- 1 21 ounce can cherry pie filling
- Place the cream cheese in the bowl of a mixer and beat until smooth and creamy. Add the marshmallow cream and beat to combine.
- Add the whipped topping and beat until just combined. Spread the mixture into a 9 or 10 inch pie plate.
- Pour the cherry pie filling over the cheesecake mixture and serve with graham crackers and vanilla wafers. Dip can be made up to 1 day in advance.
So simple and delicious. I got asked for the recipe by so many who tried it. Thanks.
Easy and delicious! My favorite kind of recipe.
I made this but not w the marshmallow stuff, it to sweet for me. So instead I put 1/4 c of sugar & small vanilla yogurt. I liked it, & others asked me for the recipe. I liked it without the graham cracker crust, because by the next day the crust would be soggy. Thanks for sharing.
Can’t make enough of this so so easy and delicious recipe.
I made this dip on Saturday and it was delicious! I used fat free cream cheese. We ate it again on Sunday and it tasted just as good as it did on Saturday. A great dip for last minute!
Oh my thank you so much we love cheeseczke ran out and got the stuff to make it mmmm ssoooooooo good thank you i will be maken it again for christmas
what a great idea! this is perfect for my household, just place it in the middle of the table after dinner and the conversation continues! love this and how easy it is to put together
This dip looks amazing! A must make for parties or game day!
Omg my mouth is watering. Cheese cake dip sounds genius! I so have to try this!
This looks so good and it’s the perfect dip if you’re craving for something decadent and sweet. I wouldn’t mind making this for family especially since you only need 4 ingredients!
This sounds really good. I love any kind of dip, and cherry cheesecake dip sounds delicious.
Oh goodness! A cherry cheesecake dip! Awesome. I would be in dip heaven with that! I will save the recipe and make it on the weekend. We’ll have a “skinny dipping” party with the kids, although I know we won’t get any skinny with this! Ha ha. Thank you for the recipe.
Cherry cheesecake is my favorite cheesecake ever. This dip is PERFECT for me!
Holy goodness, I would really like some of this right now. This looks amazing. WOW!
So much yes! I have been looking for something sweet to serve at our upcoming football playoff feast and this tasty dip is the winner. Yum!
Yes! This is the best dessert idea ever! I have to make this for game day. It’s like the perfect combo of an appetizer and a dessert.