This 4 ingredient cherry cheesecake dip is light, fluffy and so delicious! Serve with graham crackers and cookies for a fun appetizer or dessert.
There’s nothing better than a good dessert dip. I recently shared an amazing caramel apple dip, but I must say, this cherry cheesecake dip is equally as delicious! This cheesecake dip is a fluffy and creamy sweet base topped with cherry pie filling. Add some graham crackers and vanilla wafers and you’ve got a fantastic (and easy!) party snack.
How Do You Make Cherry Cheesecake Dip?
This cheesecake dip recipe has just 4 ingredients; cream cheese, marshmallow cream, whipped topping and cherry pie filling. The cream cheese needs to be softened so it can whip up into smooth and creamy goodness. Simply add the marshmallow and whipped topping to the cream cheese and you’ve got the most delectable cheesecake base.
The final step in the process is the cherry pie filling. Pour it over the top and you’re ready to go! This dip can be made a few hours in advance which makes it perfect for parties. You can serve this with graham crackers, vanilla wafers or both. If you liked some chocolate flavor with your cherry cheesecake, you can swap out the dippers for chocolate graham crackers and chocolate wafer cookies, or even chocolate covered graham crackers!
Let’s face it, cheesecake isn’t always the easiest to make – there’s water baths, cracking, and then it has to chill for hours. This cherry cheesecake dip gives you the same flavors but in 5 minutes instead of 5 hours! I love how versatile this recipe is, you can pretty much use any fruit flavored topping you like – apple pie filling would be absolutely delicious. If you have cheesecake lovers in your life this is a must try!
Other recipes you’ll love
Cherry Cheesecake Dip
- 1 8 ounce block cream cheese softened, can use light
- 1 7 ounce jar marshmallow cream
- 1 8 ounce tub whipped topping can use light
- 1 21 ounce can cherry pie filling
- Place the cream cheese in the bowl of a mixer and beat until smooth and creamy. Add the marshmallow cream and beat to combine.
- Add the whipped topping and beat until just combined. Spread the mixture into a 9 or 10 inch pie plate.
- Pour the cherry pie filling over the cheesecake mixture and serve with graham crackers and vanilla wafers. Dip can be made up to 1 day in advance.