This recipe for cream cheese fruit dip is a light and creamy 3 ingredient dip that’s perfect with your favorite fruit. A wholesome snack that’s perfect for parties or for eating while watching TV!
This post is sponsored by DOLE Jarred Fruit. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Dinner at the Zoo possible!
Fall is just around the corner – there are so many things I’m looking forward to, like cooler weather, pumpkin everything and Fall TV! I love to grab some snacks and a cozy blanket and catch up on all of my favorite shows. This cream cheese fruit dip is one of my favorite television watching snacks, and it only takes 5 minutes to make which means you can whip it up during a commercial break!
I like to keep my snacking on the lighter side, which means that I often reach for some fruit. While I love fruit, I don’t love the whole cleaning, peeling and cutting that comes with it, especially when my favorite show (Modern Family!) is on. Now I just open a jar of DOLE Jarred Fruit – no cleaning, no cutting, no mess, and the fruit is perfectly sweet every time.
I love that this fruit is packed in 100% fruit juice – it’s so convenient to grab a serving and then close the re-sealable lid and store the jar in the fridge for later. I always have DOLE Jarred Fruit in the house for quick and easy snacking, or when I want to add a serving of fruit to my meal. I always turn to DOLE when I’m looking for something quick to make during a commercial break or when I’m binge watching my favorite shows. Sometimes I make this cream cheese fruit dip, other times I top waffles with DOLE Jarred Fruit or even dip it in chocolate!
This cream cheese fruit dip calls for 3 ingredients – whipped cream cheese, vanilla Greek yogurt and a little honey. I use light cream cheese and non fat yogurt to keep this dip on the healthier side. It’s important to use whipped cream cheese so that you can get a smooth and fluffy dip without breaking out the mixer. The cream cheese simply gets whisked with the yogurt and honey – grab a jar (or two!) of DOLE fruit and your snack is ready! I like to serve this dip with DOLE Sliced Peaches, Tropical Fruit, and/or Pineapple. You can either serve the fruit as it, or put it onto skewers for a fun presentation.
The combination of the sweet fruit and creamy dip is irresistible, and the perfect lighter treat to accompany your favorite shows. Speaking of shows – what show are you most looking forward to watching this Fall?
Cream Cheese Fruit Dip
- 1/2 cup whipped light cream cheese
- 3/4 cup non fat Greek vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey or more to taste; can also use low calorie sweetener
- 2 cups of mixed DOLE Jarred Fruit and/or fresh fruit
- Optional: Mint sprigs for garnish
- Place the cream cheese in a microwave safe bowl and heat for 10-20 seconds - you are just looking to heat it until it softens slightly.
- Whisk the cream cheese until smooth. Add the yogurt and whisk until mixture is thoroughly mixed and smooth.
- Whisk in the honey. Place the dip in a bowl and surround with DOLE Jarred Fruit.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to use. Garnish with mint sprigs if desired.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of DOLE Jarred Fruit.