A comprehensive list of peanut butter recipes including cookies, cakes, pies, smoothies, candy and more. There are plenty of peanut butter dessert ideas to satisfy any craving.
Peanut butter is one of those ingredients that can be used from dinners to desserts. It’s so versatile and it definitely never disappoints. Of course, like most people, I have to say that peanut butter desserts are my favorite way to utilize peanut butter outside of a classic PB&J sandwich.
I’ve never had a peanut butter recipe I didn’t love. In fact, there was a peanut butter pie I had not long ago that became my favorite dessert because it was just so rich and decadent. However, there are so many varieties of peanut butter recipes that it’s hard to love just one.
The great thing about peanut butter is that it’s high in protein which makes it feel a little better when using it as an added ingredient or as a main ingredient, even. It’s a great addition to breakfast or even as an after workout snack.
These peanut butter recipes are a little bit of everything – some decadent desserts and healthier smoothie options included. I can’t wait to try them all!
40 PEANUT BUTTER RECIPES
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie (No Bake)
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
- Irresistible Peanut Butter Granola
- Strawberry Peanut Butter Swirl Smoothie Bowls
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Lasagna
- Mocha Peanut Butter Pie
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Popcorn
- Peanut Butter Bread
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Fluff
Peanut Butter Chocolate Gooey Butter Cake
- Crispy Peanut Butter Waffles
- Peanut Butter and Nutella Pancakes
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Marshmallow Fluff Peanut Butter Cups
- Skillet Peanut Butter Brownies
- Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Lasagna
- Apple Peanut Butter Smoothie
- Peanut Butter Cakes
- No Bake Peanut Butter Pie
This post was originally published on February 27, 2017 and was updated on September 13, 2018 with new content.