Thanksgiving is coming, and I’ve got 40 amazingly delicious ways to use up all that leftover turkey. These leftover turkey recipes will please any crowd!
From sandwiches to soups to casseroles, there are so many great turkey recipes that will make your leftovers anything but boring.
Tired of the same old leftovers and need a change? I have just the thing for you. With these fantastic leftover turkey recipes, your taste buds will be asking for more. Make the perfect holiday turkey and of course, save your leftovers!
From mouthwatering casseroles to toasty turkey paninis and everything in between you are sure to find a new family favorite. While holiday meals are great, sometimes the leftovers can be even better the next day! Whether you’re looking for something lighter like a salad, or a unique dish like a Thai curry, I’ve got you covered.
Leftover turkey can be frozen and stored for months as well. I stock up on gallon sized resealable freezer bags and remove the bones to freeze all my turkey. This comes in handy when you get a craving. It’s also a lifesaver as many of these meals you can prep in advance and freeze. It’s a great way to make dinner planning easy for those busy nights of sports and errands.
Do you have some favorite leftover turkey recipes? Id love to hear about it in the comments. Share a photo as well!
40 Fantastic Leftover Turkey Recipes
- Leftover Turkey Cranberry Melts
- Turkey Pot Pie
- Thanksgiving Turkey Hot Dish
- Chipotle BBQ Turkey Sliders
- Turkey Corn Chowder
- Turkey Tetrazzini
- Thanksgiving Leftovers Panini
- Turkey Avocado Flatbread
- Turkey and Cranberry Salad
- Thanksgiving Turkey Gumbo
- Green Chile Turkey Enchiladas
- Turkey Tamale Pie
- Cranberry Turkey Baked Sliders
- Turkey Nachos
- Turkey Bacon Brie Grilled Cheese
- One Pot Turkey and Rice
- Aunt Bee’s Leftover Turkey Casserole
- Thanksgiving Pizza
- Turkey Barley Soup
- Creamy Turkey Wild Rice Soup
- Turkey Pot Pie Soup
- Turkey Chowder
- Turkey and Stuffing Casserole
- Thanksgiving Leftovers Croque Madam
- Turkey Cranberry Pizza
- Turkey Cranberry and Brie Egg Rolls
- Turkey Thai Curry
- The Ultimate Leftover Turkey Club
- Turkey and Black Bean Enchiladas
- Turkey Cranberry Quesadillas
- Turkey Shepherd’s Pie
- Turkey Bacon Ranch Pizza
- Turkey Cranberry & Brie Crescent Braid
- Turkey Chili
- Turkey in Creamy Mushroom Sauce
- Leftover Turkey Taco Salad
- Turkey and Dumplings
- Turkey Monte Cristo
- Turkey Noodle Casserole
- Turkey Noodle Soup (recipe below!)
Chicken noodle soup is always a favorite, but how about an easy and comforting turkey noodle soup for a cold day? This turkey noodle soup is full of leftover cooked turkey, colorful veggies and tender egg noodles, all in a savory broth. It’s an easy to make dish that’s perfect for using up your leftovers. My kids love this recipe, they anticipate the next-day soup almost as much as they anticipate the holiday meal!
Turkey Noodle Soup
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1 cup peeled and sliced carrots
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 6 cups chicken or turkey broth
- 3 cups chopped or shredded cooked turkey
- 6 ounces dry egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Melt the butter in a large pot over medium high heat. Add the onion, celery and carrots and season the vegetables with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook for 4-6 minutes or until vegetables are just softened.
- Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds more. Add the thyme, broth and turkey to the pot and bring to a simmer. Cook for 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Add the noodles to the pot and cook for the time that's listed on the package. Stir in the parsley and add more salt and pepper to taste. Serve.