This post is sponsored by Bear Creek Country Kitchens®. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Dinner at the Zoo possible!
This recipe for cheesy garlic pull apart bread is crusty rolls stuffed with garlic butter and plenty of cheese, then baked to perfection. The perfect accompaniment to a hot bowl of soup!
How can it be that winter is upon us? You know what they say about it being the most wonderful time of the year – it’s also the busiest time of the year! I can’t believe how quickly our calendar has filled up. There are a lot of days where I need to get dinner on the table quickly, and my go-to meal these days is Bear Creek Soup® with a side of cheesy garlic pull apart bread.
Let’s talk about the soup first. My whole family loves Bear Creek Soup Mixes. I always keep a bag in the pantry for quick meals. I love that with these soups, dinner is on the table in 20 minutes. Bear Creek Soup mixes come in both family size bags (8 servings) or individual sized bowls, making them well suited for pretty much any occasion. These soup mixes come in multiple flavor varieties, and are made with the highest quality ingredients and a special blend of herbs and spices for maximum flavor. My kids really love the chicken noodle variety.
While my soup is simmering, I put together my cheesy garlic pull apart bread. You can use a large loaf of bread, or individual rolls for this amazingly delicious side dish. The bread is cut into a grid pattern, and garlic butter and cheese is stuffed into the crevices. A quick trip through the oven and you’ve got garlic bread perfection! In my opinion, there’s no better accompaniment to soup than warm bread, and these pull apart breads really make this meal something special.
Whether you’re out caroling or braving the malls for a busy day of shopping, Bear Creek Soups are the perfect quick and easy dinner time solution. Pop some pull apart bread in the oven and you’ve got a comfort food meal that’s perfect for warming up with on a cold day.
Cheesy Garlic Pull Apart Bread
- 6 individual sourdough rolls or one large loaf of sourdough bread
- 6 tablespoons of butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning (or equal parts of dried basil parsley and oregano)
- 1 cup shredded Italian blend or mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley divided use
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Place the bread on a foil lined sheet pan.
- Cut a grid on the bread by creating vertical cuts, stopping before you hit the bottom crust, then repeating the cuts in a horizontal manner.
- Place the butter, garlic, Italian seasoning and 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley in a small bowl. Microwave in 20 second increments or until butter is melted.
- Drizzle the butter into the crevices of the bread. Gently stuff the cheese into the crevices of the bread.
- Wrap the bread in foil to cover. Bake for 10 minutes, then uncover and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining tablespoon of parsley and serve with Bear Creek Chicken Noodle Soup.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Bear Creek Soup Mixes.