A comprehensive list of popsicle recipes including fruit popsicles, cocktail popsicles, coffee popsicles and chocolate popsicles. The perfect way to cool off on a hot summer day!
Everyone loves a popsicle when it’s hot outside, but homemade popsicles are the very best treats of all! There are dozens of options to make your own popsicles that your family will enjoy all season long.
Popsicles seem to be the all-time favorite kid snack for the summer. Not only are they refreshing and cool, but they help keep everyone hydrated as well. We love popsicles around here so these popsicle recipes are summertime must-haves in our family.
I have put together this list of 40 popsicle recipes which should help you get through the summer. I love how vibrant the colors are and the flavor combinations are so creative. We have some that are super easy to make and ones that are a little more detailed but they all will taste amazing.
Popsicles aren’t just for kids – there are some cocktail popsicles on the list too for the adults that need a little refreshment!
What flavor combinations will you come up with this summer? Let the kids mix and match flavors and fruits and see what they end up with. Creativity in the kitchen always produces so many memories, grab the camera and enjoy your custom popsicle recipes.
40 Refreshing Popsicle Recipes
- Rainbow Popsicles
- Strawberry Mango Popsicles
- Watermelon Popsicles
- Hibiscus Watermelon Popsicles
- Neapolitan Popsicles
- Melon Lemonade Margarita Popsicles
- Cookies and Coconut Cream Popsicles
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge Popsicles
- Blackberry Ombre Popsicles
- Strawberry Kiwi Popsicles
- Raspberry Cheesecake Yogurt Popsicles
- Blueberry Yogurt Swirl Popsicles
- Layered Rainbow Popsicles
- Strawberry Popsicles
- Chocolate Banana Split Popsicles
- Cherry Coconut Popsicles
- Iced Coffee Popsicles
- Key Lime Popsicles
- Cherry Pineapple Popsicles
- Watermelon Raspberry Popsicles
- Raspberry Peach Sangria Popsicles
- Creamy Blueberry Popsicles
- Homemade Ice Pops
- Blueberry Coconut Popsicles
- Rainbow Froyo Pops
- Bahama Mama Ice Pops
- Strawberry Sangria Popsicles
- Lava Flow Cocktail Pops
- Blackberry Thyme Yogurt Popsicles
- Strawberry Lemonade Popsicles (recipe below!)
- Creamy Mango Popsicles
- Coconut Water Pineapple Popsicles
- Berry Lemonade Popsicles
- Blueberry Mojito Popsicles
- Mocha Cream Popsicles
- Honeydew Mint Popsicles
- Fruit Salad Popsicles
- Vegan Salted Caramel & Chocolate Popsicles
- Black Forest Popsicles
These strawberry lemonade popsicles are the perfect blend of sweet and tart, and happen to be super easy to make. This recipe uses fresh strawberries, lemon juice and sugar to create a frozen treat that’s sure to please both kids and adults alike.
Strawberry Lemonade Popsicles
1 cup whole fresh strawberries
3 1/2 cups water, divided use
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
1/2 cup sliced fresh strawberries
Combine the sugar with 1 cup of water. Microwave for 2 minutes or heat on the stove until very hot. Stir until sugar is dissolved.
Place the strawberries in a blender with 1 cup of the water. Blend until smooth.
Combine the strawberry puree, sugar water mixture, lemon juice and remaining water.
Stir thoroughly. Pour into popsicle molds. Add a few sliced strawberries to each mold.
Freeze until solid, then unmold and serve.