This veggie dip is loaded with garlic and herb flavors and pairs perfectly with a variety of fresh vegetables. This vegetable dip takes just 5 minutes to make and is great for parties and potlucks!
- 1 cup sour cream can use low fat
- 1 cup mayonnaise can use low fat
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 tablespoon sliced chives dried or fresh
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- chopped fresh dill and fresh chives for garnish optional
Place the sour cream, mayonnaise, dried parsley, dried onion, dried dill weed, seasoned salt, sliced chives and garlic powder in a bowl.
Stir until ingredients are thoroughly combined.
Cover and chill until ready to use, up to 4 days.
Top with fresh chives and dill if desired. Serve with an assortment of fresh vegetables.
Calories: 165kcal | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 17mg | Sodium: 328mg | Potassium: 43mg | Vitamin A: 145IU | Vitamin C: 0.5mg | Calcium: 29mg | Iron: 0.2mg