Bacon Ranch Dip
This creamy bacon ranch dip takes just 5 minutes to make and is loaded with flavor.
- 1 8 ounce block cream cheese softened
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1-ounce packet ranch dip powdered mix
- 6 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- Optional garnishes: cooked crumbled bacon, sliced green onions
Place the cream cheese in a medium bowl; beat with a mixer until completely smooth.
Add the sour cream and beat for 1 more minute until thoroughly combined with the cream cheese.
Stir in the cheese, ranch mix, bacon and green onions until well combined.
Serve, topped with additional babcon and green onions if desired.
Calories: 245kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 63mg | Sodium: 265mg | Potassium: 117mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 635IU | Vitamin C: 0.3mg | Calcium: 142mg | Iron: 0.3mg