Chicken Parmesan Sliders
These chicken parmesan sliders are loaded with crispy chicken, marinara sauce, and plenty of cheese. It's an easy yet hearty meal that the whole family will enjoy, the perfect back to school dinner!
- 1 pound pull apart dinner rolls
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese divided use
- 6-8 Tyson Crispy Chicken Strips or enough to cover the surface area of the buns
- 3/4 cup marinara sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
Cook Tyson Crispy Chicken Strips according to package directions, then turn the oven on to 375 degrees.
Cut the rolls crosswise. Sprinkle 1 cup of mozzarella cheese over the bottom of the rolls.
Arrange the chicken strips on top of the cheese.
Spread the marinara sauce over the top of the chicken fingers.
Sprinkle the remaining cup of mozzarella cheese plus the parmesan cheese over the layer of sauce. Place the other half of the buns on top.
In a small bowl mix together the butter, garlic powder, onion powder and parsley. Brush the butter mixture over the top of the rolls.
Bake for 15 minutes or until tops of rolls are browned and cheese is melted.
Cut the sandwiches apart and serve immediately.
Calories: 312kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 53mg | Sodium: 661mg | Potassium: 301mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 385IU | Vitamin C: 2.1mg | Calcium: 246mg | Iron: 2.5mg