The best turkey burger recipe with lean ground turkey and plenty of spices and flavorings. In my opinion, these turkey burgers are just as delicious as their beef counterparts, and they take just minutes to make!
- 1 1/2 pounds ground turkey 93% lean
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs I use Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley leaves chopped
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 hamburger buns
- assorted toppings such as lettuce, tomato, avocado and red onion
Place the ground turkey, breadcrumbs, egg, salt, pepper, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, mustard and parsley in a bowl. Stir to combine.
Shape the meat mixture into 4 patties. Brush the vegetable oil all over the patties.
Preheat an outdoor grill, indoor grill pan or skillet on the stove to medium high heat.
Add the burgers and cook for 5-6 minutes per side, or until completely cooked through.
Place the burgers on the buns, add toppings as desired, then serve.
Calories: 491kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 40g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 151mg | Sodium: 687mg | Potassium: 671mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 230IU | Vitamin C: 3.8mg | Calcium: 117mg | Iron: 6.1mg