This artichoke dip recipe is a blend of three types of cheese, artichoke hearts, garlic and herbs, all baked together to golden brown perfection. A quick and easy appetizer idea that always gets rave reviews!
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1/4 cups marinated artichoke hearts coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons green onions sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley divided use
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese divided use
- sliced bread, chips, crackers and vegetables for serving
- cooking spray
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a small baking dish or oven safe skillet with cooking spray.
Place the cream cheese, sour cream, artichoke hearts, garlic, salt, pepper, parmesan cheese, green onions, 1 tablespoon parsley and 3/4 cup of the mozzarella cheese in a bowl. Stir until well combined.
Spread the artichoke mixture into the prepared dish. Top with remaining shredded mozzarella cheese.
Bake for 20 minutes or until dip is bubbly and cheese is melted. Turn the oven to broil and cook for 2-3 more minutes or until cheese starts to brown.
Sprinkle with the remaining chopped parsley, then serve immediately with bread, chips and vegetables.
Calories: 186kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 54mg | Sodium: 389mg | Potassium: 82mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 605IU | Vitamin C: 0.3mg | Calcium: 188mg | Iron: 0.3mg