This mini quiche recipe is bite sized pastries filled with eggs, cheese, meat and vegetables. An elegant appetizer or brunch option that can be customized in so many different ways to suit your tastes.
- 3 pie crust rounds
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- cooking spray
Topping Options (each makes enough to fill 8 muffin cups)
- 1/2 cup cooked spinach excess water removed, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup roasted red bell peppers finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons feta cheese crumbled
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill minced
Ham & Cheese
- 1/4 cup ham diced
- 1/3 cup Swiss cheese shredded
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley minced
- 1/4 cup bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1/3 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 tablespoons green onions sliced
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 24-cup mini muffin tin with cooking spray.
Unroll the pie crusts and lay them out on a flat surface. Use a 3 inch cookie cutter to cut 12 circles out of each crust.
Press each circle of pie crust into the holes in the muffin tin.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, cream, salt and pepper.
Divide the bacon, cheese and green onions between 8 muffin cups
Pour the egg mixture into each cup so that the cup is 3/4 of the way full.
Bake for 20-25 minutes or until tops are browned. Use a spatula to lift the quiches out of the pan. Serve immediately.
Calories: 52kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 34mg | Sodium: 107mg | Potassium: 17mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 159IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 45mg | Iron: 1mg