7 Layer Dip
This Mexican 7 layer dip is a combination of beans, sour cream, guacamole, salsa and toppings, all layered together and served with tortilla chips. The ultimate make-ahead party snack!
- 16 ounce can refried beans
- 8 ounce container sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups guacamole
- 12 ounce tub fresh chunky salsa drained, can also use pico de gallo
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced olives
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- optional garnish: 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
Spread the refried beans in an even layer in a 9 or 10 inch bowl or serving dish.
Spread the sour cream on top, then spread the guacamole over the sour cream.
Spread the salsa over the guacamole. Top with shredded cheese, olives and green onions. Sprinkle diced tomatoes over the top (optional).
Serve immediately with tortilla chips, or cover and refrigerate for up to 8 hours.
Calories: 187kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 14.55g | Saturated Fat: 6.81g | Cholesterol: 29mg | Sodium: 351mg | Potassium: 196mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 383IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 172mg | Iron: 2mg