This BLT dip is a creamy ranch dip topped with crispy bacon, romaine lettuce, diced tomatoes and green onions. An easy appetizer option that's perfect for any party!
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 3/4 cup sour cream can also use mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons ranch seasoning
- 3/4 cup finely shredded romaine lettuce
- 1 cup diced tomatoes seeded
- 8 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
Place the cream cheese in the bowl of a mixer, beat until smooth.
Add the sour cream and ranch, then beat until fully combined.
Spread the ranch mixture into the bottom of a 9 inch dish.
Top the ranch mixture with lettuce, tomatoes, bacon and sliced green onions. Serve.
Calories: 235kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 56mg | Sodium: 256mg | Potassium: 169mg | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 560IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 61mg | Iron: 0.5mg