These slow cooker cranberry meatballs are a 5 ingredient appetizer that are sure to be the hit of any party!
- 1 2 lb bag frozen pre-cooked meatballs I recommend turkey meatballs
- 1 12 ounce bottle chili sauce
- 1 14 ounce can jellied cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- optional: 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
Place the cranberry sauce in a bowl and microwave at 45 second intervals until just melted.
Whisk in the chili sauce, orange juice and brown sugar; stir until mostly smooth.
Place the meatballs in a slow cooker and pour the sauce over them.
Cook for 4 hours on LOW then serve, topped with parsley if desired.
Calories: 306kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 86mg | Sodium: 623mg | Potassium: 115mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 16g