Chicken Noodle Casserole
This easy chicken noodle casserole is a complete meal in one pan with chicken, veggies and egg noodles all together in a creamy sauce!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- 12 ounces egg noodles uncooked
- 4 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 2 10 ounce cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups frozen peas and carrots or frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- cooking spray
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9"x13" pan with cooking spray.
Cook the egg noodles according to package directions.
In a large bowl, combine the noodles, chicken, soup, milk, cheese, peas and carrots, garlic powder, onion powder and salt and pepper to taste.
Place the noodle mixture in the prepared dish and cover with foil. Bake for 30 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
Calories: 474kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 43g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 150mg | Sodium: 218mg | Potassium: 449mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 310IU | Calcium: 216mg | Iron: 2.2mg