BLT Pasta Salad
This BLT pasta salad recipe is full of veggies, avocado, pasta and crispy bacon, all tossed in a cool and creamy dressing. The perfect easy meal or side dish!
- 1 lb rotini or other short pasta
- 1 lb bacon cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes halved
- 3 cups shredded romaine letuce
- 2 avocados peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 1/2 cups ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoons parsley chopped
Cook pasta in salted water according to package directions.
Drain the pasta and run cold water over the pasta until cool.
Place the pasta in a bowl and toss with dressing. Add the bacon, cherry tomatoes, lettuce and avocado. Stir gently to coat.
Sprinkle with parsley then serve immediately.
- You can use pre-cooked bacon and pre-shredded lettuce if you’re looking to save even more time.
- I typically use rotini for this recipe, but any short variety of pasta will work – penne or farfalle are two great options.
- Look for firm but ripe avocados so that they don’t get mushy in the salad when tossed.
- I typically use a high quality store bought refrigerated ranch dressing or homemade ranch dressing.
Calories: 498kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 47mg | Sodium: 611mg | Potassium: 338mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 215IU | Vitamin C: 9.5mg | Calcium: 28mg | Iron: 1.4mg