Sauteed Green Beans
These sauteed green beans are cooked in butter, garlic and an assortment of fresh and dried herbs. A ten minute side dish that pairs perfectly with roasted chicken, steak, pork chops and seafood.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound green beans trimmed
- 2 teaspoons garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped parsley can also use basil, green onions or dill
Melt the butter in a large pan over medium high heat.
Add the green beans and cook for 4-5 minutes or until just tender.
Stir in the garlic, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Cook for 1-2 more minutes, stirring constantly.
Sprinkle with parsley, then serve immediately.
Calories: 101kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 22mg | Sodium: 368mg | Potassium: 229mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1120IU | Vitamin C: 6.8mg | Calcium: 40mg | Iron: 2.6mg