This Greek tortellini salad is a mix of cheese tortellini, cucumbers, olives, tomatoes and feta cheese, all tossed in a garlic and herb dressing. The perfect summer side dish or meatless main course!
For the salad
- 20 ounce package cheese tortellini
- 1 1/2 cups cucumber quartered and sliced
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/4 cup red onion finely diced
- 3/4 cup kalamata olives halved
- 3/4 cup feta cheese crumbled
- 1/4 cup parsley leaves chopped
- 1/4 cup dill chopped
For the dressing
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
Cook the tortellini according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cool water.
Remove any excess water from the tortellini, then place in a large bowl with the cucumber, tomato, red onion, olives, feta cheese, parsley and dill.
In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, red wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, garlic powder, oregano, salt and pepper.
Pour the dressing over the tortellini mixture then toss to coat evenly. Serve immediately, or cover and chill for up to 8 hours.
Calories: 408kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 39mg | Sodium: 682mg | Potassium: 137mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 535IU | Vitamin C: 11.3mg | Calcium: 188mg | Iron: 2.5mg