Cucumber Feta Salad
This cucumber feta salad is loaded with sliced cucumbers, avocado, fresh dill, red onion and feta cheese, all tossed in a Greek style dressing. A refreshing salad that's ready in just 10 minutes!
For the salad:
- 4 cups cucumbers seeds removed and sliced
- 1/4 cup red onion very thinly sliced
- 1 avocado peeled, pit removed, then diced
- 1/4 cup fresh dill finely chopped
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbled
For the dressing:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- salt and pepper to taste
Place the cucumbers, red onion, avocado, dill and feta cheese in a large bowl.
Place the olive oil, red wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, garlic powder, onion powder and salt and pepper in a small bowl. Whisk until combined.
Pour the dressing over the vegetables and toss gently to coat. Serve.
Calories: 233kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 16mg | Sodium: 232mg | Potassium: 472mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 475IU | Vitamin C: 12.5mg | Calcium: 123mg | Iron: 1mg