Greek Pasta Salad
This Greek pasta salad is a light and fresh combination of colorful veggies, olives, and feta cheese.
- 8 ounces dry pasta such as cavatappi, penne or rotini
- 1 1/2 cups cucumber diced
- 1 1/2 cup s cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/4 cup red onion minced
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 1/3 cup kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese plus more for garnish
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley plus more for garnish
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
Prepare the pasta in salted boiling water according to package directions. Cool the pasta by running cold water over it in a colander.
Place the cucumbers, tomatoes, pepper, red onion, olives, parsley and feta cheese in a large bowl.
In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, oregano, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
Add the pasta to the bowl with the vegetables.
Pour the dressing over the top and toss to coat thoroughly. Serve, sprinkled with more parsley and feta cheese if desired.
Calories: 331kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 276mg | Potassium: 310mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 470IU | Vitamin C: 31.9mg | Calcium: 87mg | Iron: 1.2mg