This recipe for breakfast sundaes is waffle cone cups layered with fresh fruit, Cheerios™ cereal and yogurt, then finished off with an array of fun toppings. A fun way to make breakfast special!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 1 minute
Total Time 5 minutes
Servings 4 servings
- 4 waffle cone bowls
- 1/2 cup chopped fruit (I used strawberries blueberries and banana)
- 2 cups Greek yogurt I used vanilla
- 3/4 cup Cheerios™ cereal divided use
- 1 tablespoon sprinkles
- 1 tablespoon mini chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds
- 4 strawberry halves for garnish
Divide the chopped fruit evenly among the bottoms of the waffle bowls. Top the fruit with 2 tablespoons of Cheerios™ and then add 1/2 cup of Greek yogurt over the cereal.
Sprinkle the remaining Cheerios™, mini chocolate chips, almonds, and sprinkles over the tops of each waffle bowl.
Garnish each bowl with a strawberry half and serve immediately.
Calories: 252kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 14mg | Sodium: 80mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 15g