Buffalo Ranch Chicken Dip
A creamy and spicy buffalo ranch chicken dip that's easy to make and a real crowd pleaser!
Servings 8 servings
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chicken shredded
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce sauce such as Frank’s®
- 2 tablespoons dry ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- cooking spray
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
In a medium bowl, mix together the chicken, cream cheese, buffalo wing sauce, dry ranch mix and sour cream.
Coat an 8 inch skillet or pie plate with cooking spray. Spread the chicken mixture into the skillet.
Top with cheddar cheese.
Bake for 20 minutes or until browned and cheese is melted. Sprinkle with green onions and serve.
- Serve with baguette slices (crostini), pretzel chips, breadsticks and veggies.
- Rotisserie chicken works perfect here, but any cooked or leftover chicken will also work.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 250kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 73mg | Sodium: 650mg | Potassium: 128mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 635IU | Vitamin C: 0.2mg | Calcium: 149mg | Iron: 0.6mg