Asian Cucumber Salad
This recipe for Asian cucumber salad is cucumbers and colorful veggies tossed in a zesty sesame dressing. The perfect quick and easy side dish!
- 3 cups cucumbers peeled, seeded and sliced
- 1/4 cup red onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper chopped
For the dressing:
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro or sliced green onion
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- salt and pepper to taste
Place the cucumbers, red onion and red bell pepper in a large bowl.
In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, honey, cilantro and sesame seeds. Taste and add salt and pepper if desired.
Pour the dressing over the vegetables and toss to coat. Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 8 hours.
Calories: 87kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 538mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 8g