Mixed Berry Smoothie
This easy mixed berry smoothie recipe is fast, healthy and delicious!
- 1 1/2 cups apple juice can also use almond milk, skim milk, coconut milk or other flavor of juice
- 1 banana sliced
- 1 1/2 cups frozen mixed berries
- 3/4 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey optional
- Optional garnish: fresh berries and mint sprigs
Place the apple juice, banana, berries and yogurt in a blender; blend until smooth. If the smoothie seems too thick, add a little more liquid (1/4 cup).
Taste and add honey if desired. Pour into two glasses and garnish with fresh berries and mint sprigs if desired.
Calories: 221kcal | Carbohydrates: 52g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 60mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 41g