Cinnamon Roll French Toast Casserole
This cinnamon roll french toast casserole is so simple to make and is the star of any breakfast or brunch!
- For the french toast:
- 2 cans of Pillsbury Grands! Cinnamon Rolls frosting reserved for later use
- cooking spray
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- For the streusel:
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter cold and cut into pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 9x13 inch pan with cooking spray.
Cut the cinnamon rolls into quarters and place them in the pan.
In a small bowl mix together the eggs, milk and maple syrup.
Pour the egg mixture over the cinnamon roll pieces.
For the streusel, place the flour, brown sugar, butter and cinnamon in a medium bowl. Use a fork to blend the butter into the flour and sugar until a pebbly mixture forms.
Sprinkle the streusel over the cinnamon roll french toast.
Bake, uncovered, for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Drizzle the reserved frosting over the top and serve.
- If you'd like to make this cinnamon roll french toast the night before, simply pour the egg mixture over the cinnamon rolls, cover and refrigerate. I make the streusel at the same time and store it in a little container in the fridge. In the morning I simply sprinkle the streusel over the cinnamon rolls and bake!
Calories: 529kcal | Carbohydrates: 84g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 110mg | Sodium: 767mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 39g