Winter Fruit Salad
This winter fruit salad is a colorful variety of fresh fruit tossed in a light honey poppy seed dressing.
Servings 6 servings
- 3 cups of cubed pineapple
- 1 cup of peeled, quartered and sliced kiwis
- 2 cups of mandarin orange or clementine segments
- 1/2 cup pomegranate arils
- 3 tablespoons lemon or lime juice
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- Optional garnish: fresh mint leaves
Place the pineapple, kiwi, mandarin oranges and pomegranate arils in a large bowl.
In a small bowl whisk together the lemon juice, honey and poppy seeds.
Pour the poppy seed dressing over the fruit and toss gently to coat.
Garnish with mint leaves if desired.
Calories: 183kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 2g | Sodium: 5mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 34g