Snicker Apple Salad
This snicker apple salad is fresh apples and chopped candy bars in a sweet and creamy dressing. A quick and easy dessert or side dish that always gets rave reviews and is so easy to make!
- 3.4 ounce box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 8 ounces whipped topping thawed
- 6 cups Granny Smith Apples diced
- 5 snickers candy bars diced, plus more for garnish
- 2 tablespoons caramel sauce
- mint for garnish optional
Place the vanilla pudding mix and milk in a large bowl. Whisk to combine.
Let the pudding mixture sit for 3-5 minutes or until pudding is just set.
Add the whipped topping to the bowl. Use a spatula to gently fold the whipped topping into the pudding.
Add the apples and snickers bars to the bowl. Stir gently to combine.
Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate for later use. Right before serving, garnish with additional chopped snickers and a drizzle of the caramel sauce.
Garnish with mint if desired.
- You can use other types of apples such as Pink Lady or Honeycrisp.
- To keep the cut apples from turning brown, try soaking them in lemon water or lemon lime soda.
Calories: 191kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 103mg | Potassium: 141mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 26g | Vitamin A: 100IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 51mg | Iron: 1mg