Air Fryer Salmon
This air fryer salmon is fresh fish fillets topped with a homemade spice rub, then cooked to golden brown perfection. A quick and easy dinner option that is on the table in just 15 minutes!
Prep Time 5 minutes minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes minutes
Total Time 15 minutes minutes
- 1 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/4 pounds salmon fillets similar sized pieces
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley chopped
- lemon wedges for garnish optional
Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F.
Place the brown sugar, sweet paprika, smoked paprika, black pepper, salt, garlic powder, onion powder and mustard powder in a small bowl. Stir to combine.
Brush the olive oil over all the sides of the salmon fillets, then rub the spice mixture into the salmon.
Place the fillets in a single layer in the air fryer. You may need to work in batches depending on the size of your air fryer.
Cook for 8-10 minutes or until salmon is opaque and flakes easily with a fork. Sprinkle with parsley, then serve, with lemon wedges if desired.
Calories: 271kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 78mg | Sodium: 647mg | Potassium: 737mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 573IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 27mg | Iron: 2mg