This cannoli dip is a blend of two types of sweet Italian cheeses, sugar and chocolate chips, all blended together to make a creamy dip that tastes just like the inside of a cannoli. Serve your dip with graham crackers, cookies, cannoli shells and fruit, then watch the rave reviews roll in.
- 15 ounce tub ricotta cheese I prefer whole milk
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese softened, cream cheese is also fine
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 1/4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup miniature chocolate chips divided use
- dippers such as cookies, waffle cone pieces, prepared cannoli shells and strawberries
Place the ricotta and mascarpone cheeses in the bowl of a mixer. Beat at medium speed for 1-2 minutes or until smooth and well combined.
Add the powdered sugar and vanilla extract to the bowl. Beat at low speed until combined.
Stir in 3/4 cup of the chocolate chips.
Spoon the dip into a serving bowl. Top with the rest of the chocolate chips, then serve with assorted dippers.
Calories: 238kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 47mg | Sodium: 61mg | Potassium: 45mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 29g | Vitamin A: 547IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 141mg | Iron: 1mg