This Cajun shrimp recipe is large shrimp coated in butter, lemon and seasonings then seared to perfection. A quick dinner option that can be on the table in 15 minutes and always gets rave reviews!
Servings 4 servings
- 1 pound large shrimp peeled and deveined, you can leave the tails on if you prefer
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning homemade or store bought
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley chopped
- lemon wedges for garnish
Sprinkle the Cajun seasoning, salt and pepper on the shrimp; toss to coat evenly.
Melt the butter in a large pan over medium heat.
Add the shrimp and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until shrimp are pink and opaque. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
Stir in the Worcestershire sauce and lemon juice, cook for 1 minute.
Sprinkle with parsley and serve immediately, garnished with lemon wedges.
Calories: 198kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 308mg | Sodium: 1000mg | Potassium: 159mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 923IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 174mg | Iron: 3mg