These sesame noodles are Asian noodles tossed in a savory peanut and sesame sauce. A quick and easy meal option that tastes way better than what you'd get at a restaurant!
- 10 ounces fresh egg noodles
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili garlic sauce
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar optional, if you prefer a more sweet and savory flavor
- 1/2 cup green onions sliced, plus more for garnish
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds plus more for garnish
Prepare the noodles according to package directions.
Place the soy sauce, rice vinegar, peanut butter, sesame oil, ginger, chili garlic sauce and brown sugar if using (optional) in a medium bowl. Whisk until smooth.
Drain the noodles and rinse with cold water. Pour the sauce over the noodles and toss to coat.
Stir in the green onions and sesame seeds. Serve, garnished with additional green onions and sesame seeds.
Calories: 258kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 1062mg | Potassium: 127mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 125IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 35mg | Iron: 2mg