These yakisoba noodles are tender noodles stir fried with chicken and assorted vegetables in a savory sauce. A quick and easy meal option that can be easily customized to suit your tastes!
For the stir fry
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil divided use
- 3/4 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts thinly sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 red bell pepper cored, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 2 teaspoons garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon ginger minced
- 2 5.9 ounce packages yakisoba noodles prepared according to package directions
- 1/4 cup green onions sliced
For the sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
For the Stir Fry
Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a pan over medium high heat. Add the chicken in a single layer and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Cook the chicken for 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned and cooked through. Remove the chicken from the pan and place on a plate. Cover to keep warm.
Add the remaining tablespoon of oil to the pan.
Place the red bell peppers, carrots and cabbage in the pan. Cook for 4-5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Add the garlic and ginger and cook for 30 seconds.
Return the chicken to the pan and add the yakisoba noodles. Stir to combine.
Pour the sauce into the pan and toss everything together.
Sprinkle the green onions over the top, then serve immediately.
Calories: 250kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 36mg | Sodium: 795mg | Potassium: 433mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 2509IU | Vitamin C: 30mg | Calcium: 25mg | Iron: 1mg