A complete guide on how to put together the best charcuterie board, with a selection of meats, cheeses, crackers, fruit, veggies and other snack foods. The ultimate party appetizer that always gets rave reviews!
- 1 1/2 pounds assorted cured meats such as salami, pate, prosciutto, pepperoni and coppa
- 1 pound cheese cubes or as a whole wedge
- 1 cup olives
- 1 cup vegetables raw, grilled or pickled
- 1 cup fruit fresh or dried
- 12 ounces assorted bread baguette slices, breadsticks, crackers
- 3/4 cup nuts
- fresh herbs for garnish
- sauces such as preserves or dips optional
Arrange all the ingredients on a large board or platter. If you're using sauces, place them in small bowls. Garnish with fresh herbs, then serve.
If you want to make this platter in advance, assemble everything on the board except the bread products and fresh herbs. Cover and refrigerate for up to 8 hours. Remove from the refrigerator, uncover, and add bread and herbs. Let stand for 15 minutes, then serve.
Calories: 292kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 48mg | Sodium: 503mg | Potassium: 174mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1503IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 347mg | Iron: 1mg