This antipasto platter is a combination of Italian meats, cheeses, vegetables and breads, all arranged to create a fabulous appetizer display. The perfect showpiece for any gathering, and it takes just minutes to put together!
- 1 1/2 pounds assorted cured meats such as salami, prosciutto, pepperoni and coppa
- 1 pound cheese sliced or cubed, such as provolone or asiago
- 1 cup small mozzarella balls bocconcini, plain or marinated in olive oil and herbs
- 1 cup olives
- 2 cups grilled and/or pickled vegetables such as pepperoncini, roasted red peppers, marinated artichokes, marinated beans
- 1 cup raw vegetables cherry tomatoes, baby carrots, cucumber
- 2-3 cups assorted breads focaccia, breadsticks, crostini
- fresh herbs for garnish
- sauces such as bruschetta or olive tapenade optional
Arrange all the ingredients on a large platter. If using the sauces, place them in small bowls. Garnish with fresh herbs, then serve.
If you want to make this dish ahead of time, assemble everything on the platter except the bread products and fresh herbs. Cover and refrigerate for up to 8 hours. Remove from the refrigerator, uncover, and add bread and herbs. Let stand for 20 minutes, then serve.
Calories: 253kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 60mg | Sodium: 615mg | Potassium: 63mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 634IU | Calcium: 418mg | Iron: 1mg