These cheesy potatoes are diced potatoes tossed in a creamy blend of sour cream, butter and cheese, then baked to golden brown perfection. A quick and easy casserole that's perfect for feeding a crowd and pairs perfectly with chicken, pork and beef.
- 2 lb bag frozen cubed hash browns thawed, or use 2 pounds of cubed boiled potatoes
- 6 tablespoons butter melted
- 10 1/2 ounce can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1/3 cup onion finely diced
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese divided use
- cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley optional
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9"x13" baking dish with cooking spray.
Place the cubed potatoes, butter, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, onion, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and 1 cup of cheddar cheese in a bowl. Stir to combine.
Spoon the potato mixture into the prepared pan.
Sprinkle the remaining 1 1/2 cups of cheese over the potato layer.
Bake for 40-45 minutes or until top is golden brown. Sprinkle with parsley if desired, then serve.
Calories: 392kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 99mg | Sodium: 646mg | Potassium: 143mg | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1135IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 328mg | Iron: 0.7mg