This fry sauce is a blend of savory ingredients that's perfect for serving alongside french fries and hamburgers. Fry sauce takes just 5 minutes to put together and turns plain french fries into something extraordinary.
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon pickle brine
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce or more to taste
Place the mayonnaise, ketchup, pickle brine, granulated sugar, Worcestershire sauce, seasoned salt, smoked paprika and hot sauce in a bowl.
Whisk until smooth. Serve immediately, or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Calories: 136kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 216mg | Potassium: 27mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 60IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 3mg | Iron: 1mg