This hashbrown casserole is a mixture of creamy potatoes with plenty of melted cheese, all baked to golden brown perfection. A simple yet totally satisfying side dish that's perfect for any occasion!
- 2 lb bag frozen hashbrowns thawed
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 10 1/2 ounce can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1/3 cup onion finely diced
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese divided use
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- cooking spray
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9"x13" baking pan with cooking spray.
Place the hashbrowns, butter, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, onion, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and 1 cup of cheddar cheese in a bowl. Stir to combine.
Spoon the hashbrown mixture into the prepared pan. Top with the remaining cheese.
Bake for 35-45 minutes or until top is golden brown. Sprinkle with parsley, then serve.
Calories: 392kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 99mg | Sodium: 646mg | Potassium: 143mg | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1135IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 328mg | Iron: 0.7mg