This crab salad is a blend of imitation crab, vegetables and herbs, all tossed in a simple creamy dressing. A quick and easy salad that's perfect served over lettuce, with crackers, or in a sandwich.
- 1 pound imitation crab meat flaked style, or sticks cut into slices
- 1/2 cup celery finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons red onion finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh dill chopped, plus more for garnish
Add all of the ingredients to a large bowl. Stir gently to combine.
Serve immediately, or cover and chill for up to 2 days.
Sprinkle with additional chopped dill for garnish if desired.
Calories: 309kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 24mg | Sodium: 625mg | Potassium: 43mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 75IU | Vitamin C: 1.9mg | Calcium: 5mg | Iron: 0.1mg