Dill dip is a creamy herb flavored snack that pairs perfectly with potato chips and vegetables. Best of all, it's ready in just 5 minutes!
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream can use low fat
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise can use low fat
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 2 tablespoons dried dill weed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- fresh or dried dill weed for garnish
Place the sour cream, mayonnaise, parsley, onion, dill weed and seasoning salt in a bowl.
Stir until combined.
Serve immediately or cover and store in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. Sprinkle with fresh or dried dill for garnish before serving.
Serve with Boulder Canyon chips and cut vegetables.
Calories: 120kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 18mg | Sodium: 374mg | Potassium: 61mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 215IU | Vitamin C: 0.7mg | Calcium: 42mg | Iron: 0.3mg